Becatech carries a wide range of installation wire and cable for residential and non-residential construction, both for the Belgian and Dutch market. Becatech also supplies cable for infrastructure projects, low and medium voltage, solar and windmill farms. Many types are available from stock at any desired length.
Installation cables are a fundamental part of the transport of energy from the source to the end user. Installation cables provide the distribution of power and distribution within buildings and infrastructure.
Choosing the right materials for each specific application is essential for the safety, reliability and optimal usability of the electrical installation.
The types of cables we supply are:
- Power cables: these cables are used for the safe and reliable distribution of power to and from distribution panels, lighting systems, appliances and machines.
- Control cables: these cables are used for the transmission of signals and commands between control panels, motors, devices and systems.
- Communication cables: such as ethernet, coax and fiber optic, these cables are used for data and telecommunications, networking, telecommunication and audio and video signals.
- Building installations: these building wiring, also known as installation wire, are used in residential and commercial construction for powering and switching lighting, power outlets and electrical appliances.
- Low voltage cables: these cables are designed for safe and efficient use in low voltage systems such as security, intercom, doorbell and audiovisual applications.
If you are looking for a specific wire or cable, please contact our team of experts and we will be happy to help you.
To see our installation cables: